Uncle Sam has decided to give me a great big whopping Birthday present this year. (Yes, my birthday is April 15.) To the tune of $6,000 of my own money! I love getting a tax refund. I love having a husband in grad school so that the numbers just keep multiplying...
Imagine the possibilities...
Save:
That would certainly make this man proud.
We really would like one of these in about 3 years, an extra $6K would really help with our down payment:
BUT,
I'm currently in the market for this:
and all of the accessories, of course!
And, because to bike I need fuel, great cookware is essential
Are you getting a tax refund? Any plans for how you're going to allocate it?








2 comments:
Happy birthday. I would spend a little and save a little.
I just found your blog through OMGMom and just wanted to say Happy Birthday!
P.S. We are birthday twins. :)
Post a Comment