Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hair & makeup trial

The hair & make-up trail was yesterday and I think it went really well. I usually wear ZERO daily make-up (yes, I have been Blessed with good skin!), and very minimal when we go out. So this type of make-up was a big deal, but I love the way it turned out! Soft, romantic, natural colors. It didn't look or feel heavy.



As for the hair, I like it but am not sure I love it. I think it's the curls, they may be too "prom" for sleek, simple, sophisticated me. Suggestions? This photo from
Jennifer Behr was my original inspiration. But I told her to soften it up, I think she maybe went too soft...





What do you think?

6 comments:

Katrina said...

I think it looks really good. I don't think it looks prom-ish at all. much more sophisticated. =)

BEL said...

the makeup is awesome!! i think the hair looks beautiful too.. but just make sure you feel like yourself in it, that's the most important thing.

KLC said...

VERY PRETTY!!! Love the hair!! I have been following your blog for so long, I can't believe it's almost wedding time for you! YAYY!! xoxo

Jordan said...

I think your hair & makeup look beautiful! :)

Linda said...

Love the hair and the makeup!

A Wedding Story said...

Pretty! I understand you though. I just had a trial & bridal portraits all in one day. I wasn't too crazy about the front of my hair but loved the back of it. It takes a lot of getting used to seeing yourself like that!