Thursday, April 16, 2009

Our First Place!

Fiance and I will be renting for awhile. But we were determined to live in a place with lots of character; not a sterile, cookie cutter apartment.

We certainly found it. The building was built in 1922, and has a brick exterior.
We have a 1 bed/1 bath with a fully updated kitchen and bath.



Our great room with built-ins, hardwoood floors, and exposed brick wall.



Kitchen with granite countertops, new cabinetry, stainless steel appliances.


Bathroom




Hallway built-ins and bedroom with built-in wardrobe (no closet, darn!)

We also have a 40ft hallway that leads nowhere below our apartment as private storage. Yay. We really lucked out in finding this place.

10 comments:

BEL said...

awesome place! how exciting!

Linda said...

I like the brick wall!

Katrina said...

That place is so cute! =)

Nicole-Lynn said...

It's beautiful! I love the exposed brick! Enjoy! :)

Jordan said...

It's updated with character! Nice find =]

Living for the Little Moments said...

I love it! Beautiful... I'm sure you will both really enjoy living there!

Mrs. Not-so-Domesticated said...

beautiful apartment!

The Cape House said...

I absolutely LOVE the exposed brick wall! Congrats!

starfish said...

yuor place is so cute!

SS said...

I love it! I love the brick!