My cousin is a graphic design artist and worked very hard to make this a memorable experience, as you can see. Isn't my Fiance a lovely bride?!:

I'm going to apologize upfront that I was not running the cameras, so many of the pictures are blurry or have poor lighting. boo.
The invitations and the custom-made Thank you's that I was given:




The food and drinks were so yummy. They just did mid-afternoon snacks. Veggies, spinach dip, cheese sampler, fruit, mimosas, and lemon cake!






One cousin had coordinated with Fiance to ask me a bunch of questions to see how well I know him. For each wrong answer I had to add a piece of "hubba bubba" bubble gum to my mouth. I missed 7 out of 35 questions. My jaw still hurts!





Then came the "grandchildren"



My Mom (in blue) and J's Mom had to choose the 'ugliest' of our offspring:

I had a really great time and am very glad that they kept the embarrassment to a minimum!

7 comments:
too cute!
Looks like fun!!!
Hahahah - this looks like a fun shower!
this is beYOND cute!! so sweet of them to do so much planning for you!
Looks like you had a mouth full! haha Glad you had a good time!
Love the invites and thank you cards, so cute!
Thought you might like this! :)
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21913082
They are Target all the way!
http://www.target.com/Merona-Collection-Malena-Point-Toe-Pumps/dp/B001GSLPWM/qid=1239376018/ref=br_1_27/187-8064139-4358635?ie=UTF8&node=359534011&frombrowse=1&pricerange=&index=tgt-mf-mv&field-browse=359534011&rank=pmrank&rh=&page=1
Post a Comment