Thursday, April 23, 2009

30 Days!

Oh my goodness! Only 1 month left until I'm a married lady!

Left to do:

  • 1st night hotel room

  • BAND! OMG. Seriously, I thought this would be easy! Not if you're on a
    budget...

  • Dress fittings (once it arrives at the beginning of February)

  • Undergarment/corset/bustier thingy: rent or buy?

  • Formal portrait We decided not to do one after all.

  • Finish designing invites. Print. Assemble. Mail.

  • Programs

  • Ask family and friends to do readings, solo, gift table, candle lighting, guest book, table/seating help

  • Finish table runner project

  • Put sails on 100 miniature sailboats

  • Assist future in-laws with rehearsal dinner specifics, invites, etc

  • Procure rope and ribbon for cake and cake table

  • Ceremony music

  • Pre-marital counseling

  • Setting check on my e-ring. Have band sized to match.

  • Get J's ring engraved

  • Guest list/addresses for shower

  • Make veil Details to come!

  • Meet with florist again

  • Meet with venue catering manager to finalize menu

  • Get marriage license (less than 60 days prior to)

  • Figure out wish/advice bowl

  • Order the men's Sperry Topsiders (my FIL found them for $30 each!)

  • Make 7 boutonniere's


  • Phew! I can't believe that all I really have left to do is make programs, put sails on boats, and get our marriage license. WOW! Yay, this means that I have more time than I thought to get our new home painted, unpacked, and all settled in prior to the wedding! Amazing!

    All you other May Brides, where are you at with your lists?

    2 comments:

    Stephanie said...

    You are SO ORGANIZED.

    I cannot wait to see your pictures. Your whole theme sounds adorable!

    Linda said...

    You're doing so well!