
She's ALL mine!
I was definately in the right place at the right time today. It was a God thing for sure!
The store where I purchased my dress is part of a small national chain (about two dozen stores across the US). The location where my dress was purchased has now become an outlet. So, I definately ordered my dress (back in September) at the right time! And to further this, the same store will be closing and merging with another location sometime after April 1st.
Due to the impending store closing, today was Galina's last day with the store, and she happened to have a cancellation about 30 minutes after I walked in. Galina is the seamstress sent from heaven. Oh my, was she ever amazing! Within about 20 minutes she had my slightly too-large-in-the-bodice (ie I have smallish girls), slightly too long hem, and my French bustle pinned and ready to go! And she's enhancing my girls for me too!
Plus, she's promised to have it completely finished by April 1st. Yes ladies, this is 6 weeks before my wedding date. HOORAY!!!
And, I do apologize as this is most likely the only peek you will be seeing of my dress. Though he won't admit it, I strongly suspect that J peruses my blog from time to time and I don't want to take any chances...

3 comments:
Very pretty! Can't wait to see the rest!
How pretty & exciting!! I can't wait to find my dress! :)
Congrats! Love the sneak peek!!
Post a Comment