Hi Erica...I found your blog from "Brayden's" blog. I read your great comment! I work in a level 3 NICU too. And my first baby was a NICU baby born at 32 weeks. I've seen it from both angles :) I looked through a few of your entries and found another coincidence....my 11th wedding anniversary will be May 23rd 2009. It's a great day to get married. Good luck with your wedding plans!!
7 comments:
how exciting! that's awesome!
That's great! Will we get a peek?
Maybe...
Yay!
Hi Erica...I found your blog from "Brayden's" blog. I read your great comment! I work in a level 3 NICU too. And my first baby was a NICU baby born at 32 weeks. I've seen it from both angles :) I looked through a few of your entries and found another coincidence....my 11th wedding anniversary will be May 23rd 2009. It's a great day to get married. Good luck with your wedding plans!!
Yay! How exciting! Trying on my wedding dress for the first time was the best!
Probably from the same place. It's starts with a m-Morary's or something like that.
Post a Comment