PDO is hosting quite the swank J'adore Amore Giveaway with the winner announced at 8:00 AM (central) on Valentine's Day. Be sure to enter before then!
Wanna see what she's giving away?
First up: The top ranked bag of this group, with your monogram:




(I picked bag number 4. I LOVE damask right now!)
And to fill the bag PDO is not leaving us disappointed! Here are the swank goods:
*One year free subscription to Lucky Mag.
*Bath & Body (your choice of scent): (1) lotion, (1)shower gel, (1)butter cream lotion, and (1)spray.
*Sephora: Schweppes Sparkling Pink Grapefruit Lip Balm 15 SPF.
*Sephora: Bare Escentual: Buxom Babes Lip Polish Duo Featuring Destiny and Amber.
*Sephora: Korres Mastiha and Natural Clay Mask/ Dermatologically tested and mineral oil free.
*Color of your choice: (2) O.P.I nail polishes.
*And other lil' yummie suprises. :-)
Could this giveaway get any better? I think not.

2 comments:
Thanks to you I entered this giveaway...And the puppy pictures are up!
I wish i can have one. Wow! your are so generous. I just love your idea and I'm sure your guests will never forget your wedding.
Post a Comment