1. What are you doing for Thanksgiving this year?
We are hosting this year. 18 people in the house we've been living in for one month. Crazy? Yes, we are!
2. What are you most thankful for this year?
The health of my family and that both J and I have secure jobs.
3. Do you have any traditions on Thanksgiving? The parade? Football? Long naps?
None that we have to do every year. Normally the parade is on in the background in the morning while Mom and I pour through the Black Friday ads. Later in the day, football is turned on.
4. Is it called stuffing or dressing? Is it in the bird or a separate dish?
It is called stuffing. Dressing is a liquid you pour over your salad! And no, it does not go in the bird because we don't want to get sick from under-cooked food.
5. Do you cook?
Love to!
6. What is your favorite dish?
Sweet potatoes.
7. What is your dessert preference?
All of them! This year I'm making pear custard pie, pumpkin maple pie, pumpkin walnut maple pie, and an apple caramel pie. With homemade whipped cream.
8. What is your favorite Thanksgiving memory?
Going to Grandma's with all my cousins.
9. Do you plan to shop on Black Friday?
Nope, I usually don't. Maybe I'll hit one or two sales after 2 pm when all the crazies are finally in bed sleeping it all off.
10. What are you most dreading about Thanksgiving this year?
The fact that I work the night before and will be sleep-deprived, and the clean up. Who wants to come wash my turkey roaster and my floors???
Ten on Tuesday provided via Roots and Rings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
There is SHOCKING news in the sports betting industry.
It has been said that any bettor needs to look at this,
Watch this or stop placing bets on sports...
Sports Cash System - Robotic Sports Betting Software.
Post a Comment