Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. What is your favorite brand of shoes?
ALL! Let's see, I love Dansko & Privo by Clark's for work, Sperry Topsiders for daily wear, Teva for flip-flops, Nine West & Paolo for dress shoes.



2. How old were you when you learned to tie your shoes?
I was probably about 5, but I truly don't know the answer for sure.



3. How do you feel about freckles?
I think they're cute...too a point. 




4. I can count to ten in ___ languages.
2: English and Spanish




5. What is your favorite store-bought ice cream flavor?
Lately, I've been loving Dreyer's All-Fruit bars in coconut. But scoopable, I don't actually have a favorite flavor...I rotate my flavor choices!



6. Were you in ballet or gymnastics as a little girl?
I took 1 gymnastics class and 1 ice skating class when I was about 5. That was it until I was 11 and started horseback riding lessons.



7. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
Snuffleupagus!



8. What’s your bedtime?
Between 10 and 11:30 when I sleep at night. When I sleep during the day, I get to bed between 8 and 8:30 am.




9. Do you have any jewelry that you wear every single day?
My wedding ring when I'm not working (we're not allowed to wear them to work).



10. Who is the bug killer in your household?
Whoever gets to it first! 



1 comment:

Heather said...

This was fun to read!