We found out on Saturday that my husband's favorite toys had been stolen.
Someone broke into our locked garage on private property in the mountains and rode off with our snowmobiles. We've called the local repair shops and dealers and are cruising craigslist daily... The sheriff told us that they are usually taken to chop shops and parted out.
Husband is pretty much resigned to the idea that we won't be getting them back.
Rest in Peace, "Big Red."
Rest in Peace, "Elmo."
Thank you for all of the good times and fun memories.
We miss you.

3 comments:
Oh that's terrible! I'm so sorry. I hate that feeling that someone has been in your home and space and taken your things.
Man that sucks so bad, I hope they catch those suckers!
RIP Big Red & Elmo :+(
oh my, that's terrible! Ugh, we've gone through that a time or two, it feels so violating! I hope you can recover them!
Post a Comment