We got our tree this weekend. YAY! Exciting!
We have access to some mountain property, so we decided to head up there and chop down our own tree... ummm, not as easy as it sounds. The "perfect" trees had really weak branches, so they wouldn't hold any ornaments. So we decided to lumberjack up and chop down a big tree.
Yes, snowshoes ARE helpful when sawing and chopping in the snow. hehehe
We are estimating that this tree stood at least 40 feet high. It took a bit of sawing...
But, we now have a gorgeous, albeit a bit of a "Charlie Brown" tree. There are a few holes and weak branches, but we totally love it and it's quirkiness.
Merry Christmas!



3 comments:
I'm not going to lie.. that is one quirky tree but it's ADORABLE!
I love it! It's the perfect tree!
I think that is a gorgeous tree. Additionally, I wish I knew how to snow shoe.
Post a Comment