I keep getting side-lined and don't get my menus up! Bummer. This week I had to make a conscious effort to sit down and just do it!
Monday: Steak & veggie stir-fry over brown rice
Tuesday: Chicken noodle soup (I use the McCormick slow cooker seasoning mix and follow the directions on it--so yummy!)
Wednesday: Pot roast with potatoes, carrots, and gravy! (I love me some gravy)
Thursday: American Chop Suey I love Stephanie's recipes, they are always fantastic. She's also gluten-free for any of you GFers out there. I'm asking for her cookbooks for Christmas.
Friday: left-overs and then lots of European food at the Oktoberfest party we're going to that night.
Happy Eats!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
sounds super yummy! I was on the ball this week and managed to sit down and plan before the week started, haven't had a chance to do that in such a long time! It really made all the meals flow more smoothly this week!
Post a Comment