Notice the "I Love My Wife" cookie above? See the one next to it? Um, yeah, my husband loves my cooking.
Erica's Favorite Sugar Cookie Recipe:
1 1/2 Cups sugar
1 Cup (2 sticks) softened butter
2 eggs
2 Tablespoons vanilla
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
~4 Cups all-purpose flour
Cream butter and sugar until smooth. Add in the eggs, vanilla. Sift salt, baking powder, and flour together. Slowly add in. If dough is too sticky to roll out, slowly add more flour to right consistency.
Roll out flat on floured surface, cut out shapes. Bake approx. 8-12 minutes at 375* until edges are turning golden brown.
Wait until completely cool to frost/decorate. Yields ~ 2 dozen medium-sized cookies.
(I made a 2x batch= LOTS of cookies)




3 comments:
oh how CUTE are those cookies!! your hubby is adorabs, and so are you (that is a shortening for adorable, it sounds better spoken haha)
I am very excited that I found your blog. I am in school to become an RN right now. I am already an LPN...but any nurses' blogs that I find I get so happy becuase I love reading about your experiences. I look foward to reading your blog more.
Meghan :)
Hi I just found your blog and it is super cute! I have some friends that are nurses and a "bloggy friend" that is going to be a L&D nurse!
Your cookies are too cute! LOL about the writing your hubs put on your cookies! I like the kisses and hearts....very cute
Looking forward to reading more
Now a follower
Happy Thursday
Summer :0)
Post a Comment