Here is the reply I got from my MIL on my blog regarding the amaretti cookies: I had never made those cookies before, and haven't made them since. Adrian's sister Cecily's husband James (everybody follow that? lol) is of Italian extraction and is fond of them, so I looked around the web for a recipe that didn't seem overly complicated (as I recall, some of them had about a million steps, and I'm lazy.) I'm afraid I wouldn't have the slightest idea which one I ended up with, but as I recall they sort of fell into 2 categories, the simpler ones and the million-step ones. But honestly, it's hard to go too wrong with cookies. If they aren't baking well, just eat the dough... : )
5 comments:
Post wedding chop! :) Looks great!
Looks great!
Here is the reply I got from my MIL on my blog regarding the amaretti cookies: I had never made those cookies before, and haven't made them since. Adrian's sister Cecily's husband James (everybody follow that? lol) is of Italian extraction and is fond of them, so I looked around the web for a recipe that didn't seem overly complicated (as I recall, some of them had about a million steps, and I'm lazy.) I'm afraid I wouldn't have the slightest idea which one I ended up with, but as I recall they sort of fell into 2 categories, the simpler ones and the million-step ones. But honestly, it's hard to go too wrong with cookies. If they aren't baking well, just eat the dough... : )
Kelly's MIL
Thanks for your comment! Your new haircut looks great!
such a cute haircut!! and the color really brings out your eyes :) i LOVE your wedding pics, btw!
Post a Comment