budget...
Monday, March 23, 2009
60 days!
Left to do:
1st night hotel room
BAND! OMG. Seriously, I thought this would be easy! Not if you're on a
budget...
Dress fittings (once it arrives at the beginning of February)
Undergarment/corset/bustier thingy: rent or buy?
Formal portrait
Finish designing invites. Print. Assemble. Mail.
Programs
Ask family and friends to do readings, solo, gift table, candle lighting, guest book, table/seating help
Finish table runner project
Put sails on 100 miniature sailboats
Assist future in-laws with rehearsal dinner specifics, invites, etc
Procure rope and ribbon for cake and cake table
Ceremony music
Pre-marital counseling starts Feb 17
Setting check on my e-ring. Have band sized to match.
Get J's ring engraved
Guest list/addresses for shower
Make veil Details to come!
Meet with florist again on March 31st
Meet with venue catering manager to finalize menu
Get marriage license (less than 60 days prior to)
Figure out wish/advice bowl
Order the men's Sperry Topsiders (my FIL found them for $30 each!)
Make 7 boutonniere's
budget...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow, looks like you've already accomplished so much!
Wow! I'm exhausted just looking at this list :) Congrats on getting so much done.
WOW! You are so on top of it!!! And $30 for Topsiders... awesome!
wow, i am so impressed!!! you are doing really well!!! your stress level must be at the lowest it's been so far!
Thank you so much for your comment on my blog! We do have an exercise ball, so I will try that. I admire the fact that you are NICU nurse. I am sure it is often difficult.
Post a Comment